8 Tips for Healthy Living in Busy People
Life hustles these days. Developing a few new habits to keep yourself strong doesn’t necessarily mean a daily workout.
Here are 8 suggestions for staying fresh and energetic all day.
- In the morning, you will be mildly dehydrated. Drink 8 ounces of water to replenish.
- Grab some fresh fruit to snack on during the day: apples, oranges, tangerines. They’ll pep you up when you need extra energy.
- Fast food will wear you down, adding empty calories and cholesterol. Try a salad instead.
- Even driving, you can do a few simple exercises, tightening the arm muscles or abdominal and gluteal muscles for 5-10 seconds, then relaxing.
- Switching from coffee to herbal teas may help you sleep better and feel more relaxed during the day.
- Drink fruit juice instead of soda during the day for a way to perk up.
- In the middle of the afternoon, when you’re flagging, a snack of nuts and raisins will help.
- Keeping your skin moisturized will keep you more comfortable and avoid itching.
Just because you’re busy doesn’t mean you can’t stay healthy.